Swim for fun or learn how to swim in Markham!
Spring 2020 Swimming Registration Dates: February 25, 2020 (Non-Resident: February 26, 2020)
The City has swimming lessons and drop-in swimming programs for all ages and skill levels.
Right Rail SectionView Closure ScheduleLearn More About Registration
Scheduled Maintenance Closure
Red Wrist Band
- 5 years of age and younger
- Must be accompanied by a guardian (15+)
- Must be within arms reach at all times
- 1 guardian: 2 children
Yellow Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Must swim with a guardian
- 1 guardian: 6 children (all in PFD's) OR 2 children (no PFD's)
Green Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Passes swim test
- May swim alone
Unaccompanied? 10 years of age or older? We recommend you swim with a buddy!
Swim test includes swimming two or more widths of the pool.
Register one of five ways: online (EZ Reg), by telephone, by fax, by mail/drop box, or in-person.
- To register online or by telephone you need a client barcode and account PIN.
- In-person registrations begin one day after registration start date.