Spring 2019 Swimming Registration Dates
What the City Offers
- Group swimming lessons
- Small group swimming lessons
- Private swimming lessons
- Swim all School Year Program
- Aquatic Leadership Courses
- Lifesaving Club of Markham
- Drop in swimming
- Drop in Aquafit classes
Good to Know...
Our Swim Instructors and Lifeguards are highly trained. They have a passion for teaching and for swimming. Here, you can learn from the best and continue to challenge yourself. You can also become an instructor and/or lifeguard. It is a fulfilling part time job filled with many benefits!
Scheduled Pool Maintenance Closure
No scheduled closure
Register one of five ways: online (EZ Reg), by telephone, by fax, by mail/drop box, or in-person.
- To register online or by telephone you need a client barcode and account PIN.
- In-person registrations begin one day after registration start date.
Red Wrist Band
- 5 years of age and younger
- Must be accompanied by a guardian (15+)
- Must be within arms reach at all times
- 1 guardian: 2 children
Yellow Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Must swim with a guardian
- 1 guardian: 6 children (all in PFD's) OR 2 children (no PFD's)
Green Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Passes swim test
- May swim alone
Unaccompanied? 10 years of age or older? We recommend you swim with a buddy!
Swim test includes swimming two or more widths of the pool.