Spring 2020 Swimming Registration Dates
Stay Home. Break the Chain of Transmission of COVID-19.
During this challenging time, the health and safety of our employees and the Markham community is our number one priority.
The City of Markham’s COVID-19 Team is working closely with our Public Health officials at the regional, provincial and national levels concerning the evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Following the guidance of the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada and the Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health, all spring recreation, culture and library drop-in and registered programs have been cancelled and the closure of all City facilities has been extended.
Additional information is available at markham.ca/covid19.
Scheduled Maintenance Closure
Red Wrist Band
- 5 years of age and younger
- Must be accompanied by a guardian (15+)
- Must be within arms reach at all times
- 1 guardian: 2 children
Yellow Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Must swim with a guardian
- 1 guardian: 6 children (all in PFD's) OR 2 children (no PFD's)
Green Wrist Band
- Ages 6-9
- Passes swim test
- May swim alone
Unaccompanied? 10 years of age or older? We recommend you swim with a buddy!
Swim test includes swimming two or more widths of the pool.
Register one of five ways: online (EZ Reg), by telephone, by fax, by mail/drop box, or in-person.
- To register online or by telephone you need a client barcode and account PIN.
- In-person registrations begin one day after registration start date.