You can rent rooms at the City of Markham Civic Centre (city hall). There are, however, a number of rules to follow:
- Groups, organizations, and associations using Civic Centre meeting rooms must be non-profit groups. They must also be from the City of Markham.
- Official City meetings are a priority. The City can cancel your meeting at any time before it starts.
- Your meeting needs to be approved by the City.
- Meetings are booked on a "first come first served basis." Regularly-scheduled meetings (as determined by the City Clerk) take priority.
- To request information about booking a Civic Centre room, please complete the form below. Please note that sending in this form won’t hold your space. One of our staff members will contact you to review your request
- Meetings aren’t confirmed until the City receives your payment and approves your meeting in writing.
To submit a request, please fill out the form below.